Have you ever sat at home feeling completely alone and wondering if anyone out there even knows you exist? Have you been through or are facing some tough times, wondering if this is all too much and if it will ever stop?
We have too.
We want you to know that we understand how difficult things can be sometimes but that you will come out the other side... but in the meantime you're not alone. If you are struggling, don't give up, you matter very much.
Someone has noticed that you're having a bit of a rough time and has sent you a little something to let you know that you're amazing, they are thinking of you and you're doing a FABULOUS job!
Take a little time, even if 5 minutes is all you can spare and focus on yourself. Here are a few examples:
- Have a cup of tea
- Start a vision board for things you'd like to achieve. Click here to find out how.
- Listen to your favourite songs - click here for a special spotify playlist made just for you!
- Make yourself a smoothie full of tasty and mood-boosting.
- Breathe more deeply (sometimes we forget to)
- Read a few pages of that book you've been meaning to read
- Do some yoga stretches
- Write in your journal
- Write down 3 things that you're grateful for today
- Go for a walk in the countryside
Make sure you do this! Don't forget you're important.